Monday, October 22, 2007

67

Yeobo,
Your brother finally blew his lid and told me some information. It's about time! You see, I kept asking him for some contact information, and he finally got annoyed and told me you will be in the hospital for quite a while getting better. He should have told me immediately. Anyway, I see it is going to be a long time before I speak to you. I have been thinking that life is really precious. The time we have with one another is very precarious. You never know when you will see another person again, if at all. I can't imagine living life without you. It makes my heart ache when I think of your absence. Not being able to hold you in my arms makes me so fucking sad. I only pray that we will one day be together again. I want to grow old with you. I think of you always and love you dearly. Get well, Yeobo. Take as much time as you need. I will be here for you.

No comments: