Saturday, October 6, 2007

47

It's so tough to find a friend you've lost contact with. And it's frustrating, sad, upsetting, etc., But trying to locate your wife after she has jumped off a bridge and is a hospital in an Asian country where English isn't the language spoken is not only difficult, but it's fucking so nerve-wracking. It eats you up...okay, okay-it eats me up. It's worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's my wife. I love her. I am trying to find her. I speak a little Korean, not much. Anywhere I call over there people speak Korean, sometimes a little English, but it's tough. Both the person to whom I speak to and I must have patience dealing with the language/understanding difficulties. But, I try and try. I must find my wife. I will never give up hope until I find her and speak with her. As I've said before, if she is through with me then I will have to accept that fact, but I cannot go on not knowing how she feels. I need to know that she is okay physically and mentally. I need to know she is well and she will be happy. I want her to live a long time. I want her to have a happy life, hopefully with me, but if not I will go on. As long as I know she is okay. It's too bad her family blames me for her troubles. They don't realize the entire situation. Yes, I admit I left her lonely. Not always, but too much. I own up to my wrongs. But, I am not entirely to blame. I really think this guy she saw fucked her up. I know he did physically, so he probably did mentally as well. She was never in that condition until after she was with him. I was blind when this happened, but remember this: Justice is not blind! I love my wife and miss her so much. I hope she is okay and getting better. Her family wants us separated, but that is not my choice and I won't give up until I hear the words come out of my wife's mouth.

No comments: