Wednesday, October 3, 2007

40

Yeobo,
I had the strangest dream last night. I couldn't find you. Then I thought you were at that fucking asshole's house. I was going to go there and skin the guy alive, but then it dawned on me you were home. I managed to get in and upstairs. You weren't there. But all of a sudden, you came up the stairs wearing your wedding dress. The same one you wore in 2000. You walked past me and went into some room where you stayed for about two hours and then I woke up. It sucked. Your parents are really pissing me the fuck off by not telling me how to contact you. You're my wife. I threw everything away to save you. Now they blame me? I have the right to contact you and know how you're doing. I have the right to speak to you unless you tell me you don't want to speak with me. What will happen is that I will never speak with them again. Your brother has been civil, but he hasn't told me any details; what the doctors said, diagnosis, prognosis, nothing. He hasn't told me if you have asked for me or if he gave you the message that I love you and I'm worried sick. I'm losing my fucking patience with your family three weeks after no word or contact. But, rest assured...I am working on things myself. I will talk to you or see you soon enough. Watch! Nobody is going to keep me from my wife except my wife. Everyone else can go screw.

No comments: