Friday, November 9, 2007

75

Yeobo,
It's been over eight weeks, and I know virtually nothing. Your family has kept me in limbo. I did manage to find out from your brother-in-law that you are now in a different hospital. I guess that's good news. I really don't know what to think or do. I just want to know what anyone that cares for someone would want to know: Where you are, how you're doing, what the doctors say, etc., I'm really pissed at your family. They automatically assume that I am to blame for everything. If I were fluent, I'd give them a piece of my mind. Anyway, I hope you're doing well. I hope you're getting better. I hope that we will be together again someday. I am worried sick and really have no one to talk to that understands. My buddy is an imbecile and your family blames me for everything. Take care of yourself, Yeobo. I know you know I tried to get you home safely. And, I know you know that I'm not a fucking asshole.

No comments: