Thursday, December 20, 2007

99

Yeobo,
The Korean Consulate can't help me locate you because it's a 'private' matter. The fact that you're my legal wife and in a hospital and I cannot locate you is not their concern. See, governments only care if you have some hash in your urine. They deem this as one of the terrible crimes of society. Governments even ignore medical findings to prosecute those who have medical prescriptions for marijuana in their War on Drugs. They waste billions of dollars and needlessly incarcerate a multitude of innocents. In summation, these motherfuckers don't give a rat's ass about humanity. They don't give a shit that you are in a hospital and your whereabouts are kept secret from me by your parents. All they care about is money and more money. Keep the pharmaceutical industry bathing in cash selling their overpriced medicines that have more side affects than are even listed to those that can afford them. Governments bend over for pharmaceuticals, for the oil industry, car manufacturers, etc., All in the name of lining pockets and propping up false economies. Christmas? Another consumer trap for suckers. How gullible are these idiots! The point I'm making is that the Korean Consulate can't help, the American Embassy can't help, the Seoul Police haven't helped. Nobody will get involved unless you are a person with connections (politician, crime figure, or other asshole with loads of dollars and power to hire/fire). This leaves me no choice but to investigate other means of finding you. And I will. It's just a matter of time. I will spend my entire life looking for you and doing whatever is necessary to speak with you. Love.

No comments: